"We feel you! The pandemic has affected many lives and businesses, ours included. However, we must stay resilient, vigilant, and -more importantly- supportive of each other"- Makman's team.
May 1st, 2020 | Announcement
We hope that you’re doing well. In response to the current pandemic, Makman has committed to following all of the precautionary measures issued by the authorities, which we hope will limit the spread of the pandemic. This includes the temporary closure of our headquarters, and the postponement of all scheduled onsite activities until further notice.
As for our ongoing consulting projects, plans have been made to communicate and execute with our customers remotely, whenever possible, and all of our consultants have been notified to work from home, when possible.
We are committed to alleviating the crisis on our valued customers and helping them get out of it with the best returns; the most important of which is their safety. Accordingly, we have extended the period of all offers we had sent to our customers in order to allow them to focus on their safety and that of their families and colleagues. Business can always wait.
In addition, our new solutions include complete online training programs, online coaching for managing virtual teams, as well as webcasts covering many business aspects that are not only related to the current pandemic, but also cover important aspects on how to advance from it.
Our Return-to-Site Protocol
The goal of this protocol is to resume services as soon as possible, while ensuring the safety of our community
Effective May 1st, 2020,All Makman offices are closed. All work should be done remotely. In case access to site was critically needed, permission must be requested from management, while maintaining ALL precautionary measure listed below.Stage 2: Limited Staff/ No Public
Effective date December 1st, 2020,Only essential Academy staff are allowed to return to site while maintaining ALL precautionary measure listed below. However, no classes are offered. The public cannot access the site under any circumstances.
Stage 3: More Staff/ Limited Public(We are here!)
Effective dateJanuary 31st, 2021: More staff are allowed to come back to site; except those who can still do their job entirely remotely. Only core training/ consulting services will resume operations. Public are allowed on site - in limited numbers - while maintaining ALL precautionary measure listed below.
Stage 4: Full staff/ More Public
Effective dateTBD: All activities go back to normal. Precautionary measures below are recommended, but no longer required.
Precautionary Measures on Site
- All public accessing the site must fill and sign the printed Daily Symptom Monitoring Form at the reception. The form must contain their correct identification and contact information. Staff will be filling a digital version of the form that is authenticated electronically. Anyone showing or expressing symptoms must be advised to leave and get checked by a medical professional.
- Everyone must wash hands with water and soap for at least 30 seconds before entering the office area (desks, classrooms, meeting rooms, etc). Hand sanitizer is only allowed if water and soap were not accessible.
- Everyone must put a face mask (provided) before entering the offices area. Face mask must stay on at all times. We understand this is uncomfortable, but we will ensure proper cooling in the room.
- A safe distance of at least 1.5 meters must be maintained on site.
- No one apart from the instructor/ meeting facilitator and guests are allowed inside the the room.
- Proper air circulation must be maintained on site.
- Training and meeting rooms surfaces and items must be sanitized by 75% Alcohol, or equivalent, at the start of each day.
- Guests are not allowed to put personal items on the training/ meeting room tables. Only the provided notebook, pen, water are allowed on the table.
- During trainings/ meetings, no touching, shaking hands, or sharing of items is allowed. All group activities must be redesigned to meet this condition.
- Dining services, if included, will be limited to packaged goods only. Staff and public may bring their own food from home; however, sharing food is not allowed.
- Everyone must follow sneezing etiquette, that is to cover your face with your elbow while sneezing, while keeping your mask on.
Makman Technology Consulting © 2021