Project Management Crash Course For IT Professionals
Project Management Crash Course for IT Professionals eLearning Course is full of project management tools that you can apply immediately to your IT projects, to deliver them on time, on budget, and with fewer headaches. Developed by world-renowned project management trainer Rita Mulcahy in conjunction with Cisco Press, this course will help you get your IT projects back on track using proven, real-world project management tools and techniques. In this course, students will have access to:
- A 16-section interactive tutorial
- Learning-based exercises and games
- Examples and solutions specific to the IT industry
- A blog-based idea sharing tool for all students
- An Online Action Plan for your real-world project
- A comprehensive end-of-course assessment
- Tips and tricks from Rita herself
- Unlimited 24/7 access for 30 days
- All online courses are delivered in English
Also, you may earn 14 Contact Hours or PDUs* toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 14 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 11 Technical, 2 Leadership, 1 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary).
* PDUs stands for Professional Development Units, which are one-hour blocks of time that you spend learning, teaching others, or volunteering. By accumulating and tracking these over a three-year period you can maintain your certification status with PMI.
Through RMC Learning Solutions®, for whom we are an Authorized Product & Training Provider in Libya, we were able to bring you this collection of best-in-class project management online courses at a discounted rate of 50%, available only for a limited time!
We truly believe that we have brought you the best-in-class project management courses from the best training provider! Over the past 25 years, RMC®, for whom we are an Authorized Product & Training Provider in Libya, has trained over 750,000 professionals, in 18 languages, and more than 60 countries around the world, including Libya.
RMC® online courses feature interactive tutorials, learning-based games, and example & solutions. These course also offer a blog-based idea sharing tool, tips and tricks, and provide downloadable guides, actions plans, and lesson reviews.
We have more project management courses covering various aspects and methodologies in project management. Click below to browse more courses.
Makman Technology Consulting © 2021