Project Management Crash Course
Are you new to project management? Do you need to learn some project management basics? Are you looking to get an existing project back on track? Do you need easy-to-use tools that can make an immediate impact on your current project? Are you looking for a refresher on the fundamentals of project management?
This online, interactive, multimedia-based course is ideal for people who wish to participate in structured project management training, but at the same time work at their own pace—without travel or days out of the office. The course is based on Rita Mulcahy's best-selling book PM Crash Course® Second Edition, and consists of a wide variety of online tools and learning aids including games, exercises, a course workbook and more. This course is designed for those with little or no formal project management training.
- A 16-lesson tutorial
- Bite-sized lessons you can complete in 20 minutes or less
- Accelerated learning-based exercises and games
- A PM Crash Course Workbook to determine how to use what you learn in your own project work
- A PM Crash Course Checklist for you to use on current and future projects
- Lesson summaries and reinforcement exercises
- Unlimited 24/7 access for 30 days
- All online course are delivered in English
Also, you may earn 8 Contact Hours toward a CAPM® or PMP® certification or 8 PDUs* toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 2.5-8 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 5.5 Technical, 2 Leadership, .5 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary).
* PDUs stands for Professional Development Units, which are one-hour blocks of time that you spend learning, teaching others, or volunteering. By accumulating and tracking these over a three-year period you can maintain your certification status with PMI.
Through RMC Learning Solutions®, for whom we are an Authorized Product & Training Provider in Libya, we were able to bring you this collection of best-in-class project management online courses at a discounted rate of 50%, available only for a limited time!
We truly believe that we have brought you the best-in-class project management courses from the best training provider! Over the past 25 years, RMC®, for whom we are an Authorized Product & Training Provider in Libya, has trained over 750,000 professionals, in 18 languages, and more than 60 countries around the world, including Libya.
RMC® online courses feature interactive tutorials, learning-based games, and example & solutions. These course also offer a blog-based idea sharing tool, tips and tricks, and provide downloadable guides, actions plans, and lesson reviews.
We have more project management courses covering various aspects and methodologies in project management. Click below to browse more courses.
Makman Consulting © 2020