Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
Did you know that communication is reported to be the number one problem on projects? Is stakeholder engagement a weak area in your otherwise strong project performance? This eLearning course has been expanded to take you beyond the components of communications management and stakeholder engagement by providing real-world solutions that can be applied to all projects.
The course is designed for new or experienced project managers, business analysts, and other project team members, who have struggled with project communications and have had difficulties keeping stakeholders engaged. It will teach you how to identify all of your stakeholders AND introduce new ways to help you uncover their requirements, expectations, and communications needs by using globally relevant experiences and thought-provoking exercises. You’ll also learn practical and simple-to-implement methods for communications planning and be led step-by-step through the barriers impeding effective communication. Learn to adjust your approach to meet the needs of the team and project, as well as manage stakeholder expectations to prevent communication problems before they start!
This updated online course offers:
- 15 short, interactive lessons
- 192 pages of online content designed with a modern look and feel
- More than 2 hours of enthusiastic audio narration
- Convenient mobility that allows you to begin the course on one device and continue it on another
- A 33-page companion workbook that can be used after the course as a reference document
- Lesson summaries and reinforcement exercises
- Unlimited 24/7 access!
Scenario-based exercises that build based on your answers
- All online courses are delivered in English
Also, you may earn 8 Contact Hours toward earning your PMP® certification or 8 PDUs* toward retaining your PMP® certification (or 2-8 PDUs toward retaining other PMI certifications). The PMI Talent Triangle® breakdown for this course is 6 Technical, 2 Leadership, 0 Strategic (if used for PMP® certification retention, other certification breakdowns may vary)
* PDUs stands for Professional Development Units, which are one-hour blocks of time that you spend learning, teaching others, or volunteering. By accumulating and tracking these over a three-year period you can maintain your certification status with PMI.
Through RMC Learning Solutions®, for whom we are an Authorized Product & Training Provider in Libya, we were able to bring you this collection of best-in-class project management online courses at a discounted rate of 50%, available only for a limited time!
We truly believe that we have brought you the best-in-class project management courses from the best training provider! Over the past 25 years, RMC®, for whom we are an Authorized Product & Training Provider in Libya, has trained over 750,000 professionals, in 18 languages, and more than 60 countries around the world, including Libya.
RMC® online courses feature interactive tutorials, learning-based games, and example & solutions. These course also offer a blog-based idea sharing tool, tips and tricks, and provide downloadable guides, actions plans, and lesson reviews.
We have more project management courses covering various aspects and methodologies in project management. Click below to browse more courses.